||The test will cover all of the material in the text through Chapter 9
and all of the material in the laboratory and project pages through Project 9.
- You should be prepared for a short answer test.
- You should prepare for a closed book test.
You should bring both your text and the C/C++ Reference book to the test room.
- You will not be allowed to sit next to each other during the examination.
- You should be prepared to present your student identification card when you receive your test form and when you turn it in.
- Neatness, completeness, and precision of answers all count. If your answer can not be read, it will not be marked.
If your answer does not make sense, is ambiguous, or is incomplete, then you will receive a poor mark.
- You must clearing print your name on your answer sheet. Unidentifiable tests will not be marked.
||You should review all of the exercises at the back of chapters 0 - 9 in the textbook||Programming Pointers
||Read and Understand the Programming Pointers at the end of each chapter.
||You should review the material covered in the previous quizes. The quizes are available
- Be able to execute the steps of a program by hand giving the values for all variables
at each step.
- Be able to describe in English an algorith to solve a problem.
- Be able to write programs using the tools presented through chapter 9.
- To be determined.